Saturday 21 June 2014

sequestering carbon, several books at a time XXVI

Quite a large batch this time:


I need to read Stross’ Neptune’s Brood (which takes place in the far future of the Saturn’s Children universe) before Hugo voting closes on 1 August.  Of the other nominees, I’ve already read Ancillary Justice (which is apparently the first in a series, but that’s not obvious when reading it); Parasite (also the first in a series) is on the pile. I won’t, however, be reading either Warbound, Book III of the Grimnoir Chronicles (which would require reading Books I and II first, I presume), or the 15 volumes, 12,000 pages, 4.4M words of the entire Wheel of Time cycle.

And that’s all the Harry Dresdens now (modulo the latest one still in hardback).  Maybe I should start reading them…

No comments:

Post a Comment