Dear Dr. Susan Stepney,
Hope all is well at your end.
We are happy to inform your that Juniper publishers have recently indexed in International Scientific Indexing (ISI) an another mile stone in publications that have been achieved by the support of eminent like you.
Hence, we are in shortfall of article for successful release of Volume 12, Issue 3. Is it possible for you to support us with your 2 page Opinion or Mini Review for this issue before 20th February?
Once again, I honestly request you to be a part in the success of our Journal.
Please acknowledge this email receipt within 24 hours.
Current Trends in Biomedical Engineering & Biosciences (ISSN: 2572-1151)
I’m not sure what publishing apocalypse is happening on the oft-quoted 20 February, but it’s rapidly approaching!
Also, what’s with the “Hence”? How does the shortfall follow from the indexing? Or am I overthinking things again?
For the record, here’s a list of the spam-so-far:
- Current Trends in Biomedical Engineering & Biosciences
- Interventions in Pediatric Dentistry (IPDOAJ)
- Modern Approaches in Dentistry and Oral Health Care (MADOHC)
- Orthoplastic Surgery & Orthopedic Care International Journal
- World Congress on Dental and Oral Health, Las Vegas