Dear Dr. S Stepney,
Can we have your article for successful release of Volume2 Issue 5 in our Journal?
Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research (BJSTR) having Impact Factor 0.548.
In fact, we are in need of one article to accomplish the Issue prior 10th of March; we hope that the single manuscript should be yours. If this is a short notice please do send 2 page opinion/mini review/case report, we hope 2 page article isn’t time taken for eminent people like you.
Your trust in my efforts is the highest form of our motivation, I believe in you that you are eminent manuscript brings out the best citation to our Journal.
Anticipate for your promising response.
Angela Roy | Associate Editor | Biomedical Journal
I note that the previous 20th February publishing apocalypse deadline has been extended to the 10th of March.
I know some people can mix up “your” and “you’re”. This is the fist time I’ve seen a mix up between “your” and “you are”, however. Hence my asserted existence as an eminent manuscript.
Oh, and my “promising response”? I promise to name and shame. For the record, here’s a (growing) list of the spam-so-far:
- Biomedical Journal of Scientific & Technical Research (BJSTR)
- Current Trends in Biomedical Engineering & Biosciences
- Interventions in Pediatric Dentistry (IPDOAJ)
- Modern Approaches in Dentistry and Oral Health Care (MADOHC)
- Orthoplastic Surgery & Orthopedic Care International Journal
- World Congress on Dental and Oral Health, Las Vegas