Saturday 12 November 2022

Covid-19 diary: booster 2!


I got my (now annual?) booster jab today, along with a flu jab.  It was the now familiar efficient conveyor belt approach, with stations providing stickers and checking names, socially distanced queueing, and medical history questioning.  This included: “have you had Covid?”, “Yes, over four weeks ago”, which is long enough to be okay.  In fact, I booked this slot for my jab while I had Covid, as this was when I was contacted to come in.  If only I had been contacted a little earlier!  (Still, at least I now know Covid affects well-vaccinated me like a cold, and not worse.  Well, the current variant does, at least.)

I had the Pfizer jab in my left arm, and the flu jab in my right arm.  I again got a “young person’s flu jab” – because I'm still under 65.  Apparently the over-65 flu jab is higher dose, which may be why my other half had a reaction last year and I didn't.



No comments:

Post a Comment